Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Loving life in this city!


Me and Sara


Black and White cookies... I won't tell how many I've eaten...


had sara take a pic of us (I hate asking strangers)


um... sexy


why won't this turn the right way?


same with this one...???


walking to meet daddy


little italy


he is having a blast


my kid is cute


bobby's building


waiting for daddy




I am so obsessed with NYC! We are enjoying the ongoing process of exploring the city, finding our own fav places, as well as hitting up some tourist stuff! Last weekend included the festival in Little Italy, shopping, walking around Greenwich Village, eating, and more eating! We also met up with my gal pal Sara and her hubby who were visiting the city.

Earlier in the week, we met up with bobby for a great lunch by the water. On Thursday, the baby and I went to lunch and Soho with Jessica. We got in the car right before that crazy storm hit.... can't believe the damage it caused!

4 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Allie look how fun! Enjoy every possible second with those boys!

Heather said...

Looks like you are having so much fun Al! Miss ya!

Mary said...

So fun for you guys! Think you would ever live back East now? I miss it.

Denet said...

Amazingly fun blog post!! I love these pics and your description of the things you are doing. What a fun experience. Glad you got to go but can't wait to have your beautiful little family back home :) Miss you. Have a blast!--G.G.