Tuesday, August 17, 2010

my little bug...



My mom and dad are moving back from Grand Cayman, I am so excited to have them back! Tonight we found a costume box and I couldn't resist playing dress up with my baby gray, even though he is a boy! We call him buggy, bugs, buggy boo, etc.... I thought this was a perfect pic to capture that name. His smile is perfect, that dimple is to die for! He smiles and strikes a pose whenever I turn on the camera. I am so obsessed with him... aren't you?

Tuesday thoughts:

I wish I was more of a blogger.

I wish I had a great camera, mac computer, and knew anything about editing.

I get this weird jealous feeling when look at blogs, for various reasons.

I miss my husband who is currently in NYC working.

I sold our Dave Matthews tickets at the last second for 70 dollars even though they were free.

I hate eating cake and ice cream with a fork, a spoon allows you to get every last bite.

I've never been much of a soda drinker but I've been having a Dr. Pepper craze out of nowhere!

I watch Good Things Utah almost every morning.

the end

6 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE Good Things Utah, and I try to watch it whenever I can. You are too cute! I love your blog and love reading it! Can't wait to see you soon and do your hair.

The Brady Bunch said...

I love when you blog! Your posts are so fun to read. I totally understand the jealous thing when you look at other people's blogs...it happens to me too.

Mackenzi said...

He looks adorable! Love his smile! I had a flash back to junior year when I saw him in that bee costume. :)

Mary said...

haha..I want to squish his cheeks! When we lived there, I would watch Good Things Utah too! They always had cute little craft ideas! And I totally agree about the cake/ice cream fork issue...spoons are the way to go ;)

Burns Family said...

he is sooo adorable and I love all your random thoughts...perfect!!!

David and Shalynna said...

Um, I love you. You are hilarious and this post was both cute and funny. I get totally jealous when I read blogs too, that's why I'm trying to quit. :) Can't wait to get back to Utah so the babies can play. Grayson is adorable!