Monday, May 10, 2010

My first Mother's Day...



I am so grateful to be a mother! A woman explained how the title of mother is special because there are only a few people in her life who can call her mother. I agree, this little man is the only person in the world who can call me his mommy. Even though he can't talk, I feel it when he looks at me and it melts my heart. I love you little guy gray and I am so happy to be your mommy forever!

I am also so grateful for my adorable mom, anything good about me can be traced back directly to her. She inspires me, comforts me, laughs with me, cries with me, cheers me on, believes in me, she just gets me and I love her for that. As Bobby so lovingly puts it "Your mom is your best friend, you talk to her every day!" I am one of the lucky 6 who gets to call her Mom! Happy Mother's Day mommy dear!"

We spent the day flying to Dallas to see Bobby's family and on Tuesday we are headed to various destinations for the next month including: Grand Cayman, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Updates to come!

5 comments:

Denet said...

My precious Allison! I am so blessed. You are adorable. Lucky me, I'm the only mommy in the whole world who can claim you as MY DAUGHTER!!! I am so proud of the woman you are and the beautiful way you have embraced motherhood. Grayson is a lucky boy indeed to have you for his mommy. You are amazing. Can't wait to see you and Grayson tomorrow night and give you tons of hugs and kisses :) Love you!!!

Mary said...

What a sweet post. Mommyhood is a special thing, and Grayson is indeed very lucky to have you as a mommy!
What a fun month you guys have a head! How exciting! Enjoy your time away, and safe travels :) Love ya!
PS-You'll love North Carolina, it is gorgeous there!

Mackenzi said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are such a cute little mommy, with a darling little boy! :) Have fun on your travels!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Allie!!! Your little guys is SO cute! You make a PERFECT mommy!

The Neilson Family said...

Happy Mothers Day! That is so fun you are able to travel this month. Tell your family hi! Have a wonderful time!!