Friday, February 5, 2010

Remembering...

I was just looking through some of the pictures taken at the hospital. It all seems so foggy to me... I can't believe how much we went through. I was such an emotional wreck! Thank you to everyone who had to put up with my hormones and craziness!



Kelli made this cute little hat for him the day he was born! She is so sweet! Thanks kel!



The IV reminded me of one of those braids I got in Jr. High when I went to the Caribbean... it was always hanging down and swinging around. If you are a girl reading this, you know you had one once too and loved every second.



Mom... what would I have done without you there??? Love your face and hope I'm as hot as you someday... can't believe you gave birth to six kids and have had ZERO plastic surgery, lipo, botox, etc. P.S. Thanks for the no stretch marks gene!



Proud Aunt Carli...



Sweet husbie of mine... last but not least, Bobby is so amazing! He got so emotional when his little man was born and he is so great with him. He always burps him, changes him, and gets up with him at night so I can sleep... can you believe that?! He even does all of this when he has 7:30 am class. I couldn't have done any of this without his help. I didn't even change one diaper in the hospital!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I can't believe everything baby Grayson went through, poor little thing. He is darling. That is so great Bobby is helping out tons, daddy's are the greatest! I hope you are getting some rest, and just enjoying being a mommy, it is the best! Wish we were there to hold baby! Love you :)

Stacy said...

He is too cute. Congrats! I need to come see you. I am gonna come. I can't believe I have not seen your little guy yet.

Stacey said...

Allison, he is so precious! Congratulations! I want to hear all about it!

Vanessa said...

Oh Allie, I'm so happy for you. I know it's such a rollercoaster in the beginning, adjusting to all the new things being a mama brings, but I'm so excited for you! He is BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank goodness Bobby is such a GOOD BOY!! That makes all the difference!

Can't wait to meet baby Grayson! Love you and miss you!