Sunday, January 25, 2009

GRAND CAYMAN!!!

Well, my parents and Holly and Summer are officially living in the Cayman Islands. They are in an amazing condo right on the beach. My dad has been there for the past few months starting his new exciting job. My mom and the girls left last night to join him. It was really hard to say goodbye. I talked with them today and heard that Holly and Summer ran into the ocean with their clothes on first thing. Bobby and I are excited to visit in March. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Hopefully we will be joining you!!! Aaaaaa. That would be amazing!

Whitney said...

Wow! I didn't know they were moving! What a fun place to live

Er Bear said...

How sad and fun! I bet your sissies will love it there! My little sis said that she saw you the other day... said you looked adorable:)

McKenzie said...

Allie Grampp!!! How are you? Where have you disappeared to? I haven't seen you since before your mish. Congrats on getting married! Where do you live? Do you still have my email address/ phone number? Let's get in touch and catch up. Love you girl!

Abigail said...

Hey Allison. Im glad you have a blog, so now I can hopefully keep in touch with you more often. Your so beautiful!

Denet said...

I spent the afternoon on the beach wishing you were here with me :( You are such a fun little beach buddy... Can't wait until March!! Yesterday was lonely without you and Kelli here at dinner. Miss you but lovin life :) Mommy

melissa marie said...

Allie!!!! Mckenzie told me she found yor blog and I was so excited. I have wondered what on earth had happened to you. It looks like you are blissfully happy, I'm so excited for you!